Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines day...a day loved by most and hated by some. My feelings for this "special" day are...well..I don't really have a feeling about it to be honest. I don't like or dislike Valentines day (such a single person thing to say) I'm sure if I had a Valentine my feelings toward the day would be different but at least I don't make YouTube video's about how stupid I think it is and how much I hate it. I said all that to say this, if you have a Valentine this year, or if you don't, Happy Valentines day! I hope you all find happiness in this day someway or another! 

Here are two Valentines day inspired look. The 1st look is more for a flirty dinner or movie date. The second look is more of a relaxed day time date. Valentine day isn't only about romantic dinners, but also having fun. Some people go to amusement parks or on picnics (if you live somewhere that has warm weather), this look would be great for both. Not all girls are "girly", this look is great for a funky girl!
















1 comment:

  1. I like the first one, really sweet. Happy Valentines day! x

    P.S. I am hosting a giveaway and hope you can enter, if you like the prize, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete