Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Why "Graphic tee and Skinny Jeans?"

I thought that I would share the meaning behind the name of my blog. Even though there is no exciting meaning behind it or real deep story I thought I wanted to share anyway. I've been looking through my closet lately and noticed that I have accumulated ALOT of graphic T-shirts over time. With spring around the corner I have been thinking about what I would be wearing for the season and the answer was...graphic tees. I would pair these shirts mainly with skinny jeans for the simple fact that next to tights skinny jeans are the only type of pants like. I LOVE boyfriend jeans but haven't been able to find a pair that fits me right. So yes, my blog is named after the type of outfits I will be wearing for a season
Here is a look at what I wore the other day. 



  

4 comments:

  1. I love your ensemble!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lovely style, the hat tops it off so well!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off: welcome to the blogosphere! ;) And then: great outfit! I totally understand why you'd go for a graphic tee and skinny jeans, hahaa xx

    ReplyDelete